Strawberry and vanilla smoothie is healthy enough to make a great breakfast to go and tasty enough to be a delicious snack anytime.
Having frozen fruit in the fridge can always get you out of a hurry if you’ve run out of fresh fruit at home and want to enjoy a tasty, healthy smoothie.
You can freeze fruit that you see that you do not wish to eat or is maturing very quickly. Before you discard it, cut it out and store it in a freezer bag. This fruit can be used for smoothies, frozen cakes, ice creams, and smoothies this summer and always!
Today I propose you this instant summer smoothie with strawberry and vanilla to help suffocate the heat a little.
Process To Make Strawberry And Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup milk, orange juice, or water
- pinch of kosher salt
- 2 ice cubes (if you use unfrozen fruit)
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the lid on firmly. Turn the blender on medium speed and blend until the mixture is smooth 30 to 60 seconds.
- Divide the smoothie equally into the 2 glasses and serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Did You Know?
Adding a pinch of salt to the smoothie does not make it salty; it makes it less acidic. Salt distracts your taste buds so that they are too busy to perceive acidity.
Make It Stylish!
- Do it with Walnut: Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Do it with Banana: Substitute 1 ripe banana for half the strawberries.
- Do it with Peach: Use peaches instead of all or some of the strawberries.
- Make it with Mint: Substitute a teaspoon of mint extract or 6 mint leaves for the vanilla extract.
Also, Read- How To Make Delicious Mango Smoothie!