To prevent stroke, as far as possible, the appearance of a spill, it is essential to take care of our diet and frequent exercise to promote blood circulation.
Stroke is one of the leading causes of death worldwide. It is also important to bear in mind that it is one of the pathologies that most often affects women; hence we should not overlook this type of information.
There are two types of strokes:
- Ischemic or cerebral infarction and cerebral hemorrhage,
- The latter more severe and with higher mortality.
To the question of whether we can avoid these problems 100%, the answer is no. It affects people of all ages, but as we age, the danger increases.
We can prevent them through simple strategies, which will allow us to have a better quality of life and protect ourselves in a high percentage of strokes.
Today In Our Space, We Invite You To Put Them Into Practice To Prevent Stroke.
1. When was the last time you took your blood pressure?
- No matter how old you are. Sometimes something as subtle as having unbalanced tension or suffering a rise at any given time can have serious consequences.
- Hypertension causes an excess of work for our heart and our arteries, and all this leads to severe consequences capable of favouring the appearance of a stroke.
- If you do not want to see your doctor regularly to take your blood pressure, you can buy a blood pressure monitor and keep a daily record. Worth it.
2. Control your blood sugar
- As you should already know, our visits to the doctor should be regular. This is something that we should keep in mind as we get older.
- Diabetes, for example, is one of the origins that can determine the formation of a stroke. We produce less insulin, the blood vessels suffer, and our whole organism suffers the consequences.
- Remember, therefore, to go to periodic reviews with your GP.
3. Foods that help you lower cholesterol
- From the age of 40 and almost without realizing it, cholesterol appears in many cases. It is time to take action, eat healthier, exercise.
- Cholesterol, as you already know, creates an atherosclerotic plaque that prevents the correct circulation of the blood. This is when blockages can form in the arteries that “irrigate” the brain.
Take note of the foods that will help you prevent stroke:
- Olive oil
- White tea
- Flax seeds
4. 30 minutes of walking and 20 minutes of aerobic exercises
- We must exercise moderately and always adjusted to our physical characteristics. If you have knee problems, for example, just walk 15 minutes a day on a flat surface and combine it with a little swimming, without getting tired.
- However, maintaining an active life is essential to prevent a stroke, as much as possible. Our body is oxygenated, the arteries become more flexible, the heart is strengthened, and blood circulation flows better to the brain.
5. Warm lemon water to purify the body and lose weight
- As you already know, maintaining a proper weight is essential to combat many diseases. Now, to prevent strokes, we also need the following:
- Improve blood circulation.
- Purify the body of toxins.
- Optimise heart and liver health.
- Control cholesterol.
- Raise our natural defences.
- One way to start the day well and, in turn, favour all these dimensions is to drink a glass of warm water with the juice of a lemon. You will see how good you feel!
6. Know the warning signs of a stroke
- You know that maintaining healthy lifestyle habits is important to prevent this disease. However, there is a percentage risk of having a stroke, even maintaining good health and active life.
- Even if you are young, even if it does not happen to you, it is important to know the symptoms also to save the lives of others. Take note:
- Half body numbness, not feeling a hand, an arm.
Being unable to suddenly speak normally. The tongue gets stuck, the words don’t come out …
Having half the face asleep.
Suddenly feeling very sleepy.
Noticing a very intense headache accompanied by vomiting.
Also, Read- Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Naturally