For this summer, there is nothing better than tasty Non-alcoholic Cocktails to help us take care of ourselves a little more. The fact of not carrying alcohol makes them healthier and suitable for the whole family. If you are looking for an excuse to take out the cocktail shaker or want to organize a gathering with friends and family and delicious soft drinks, take note of these cocktails.
1. Shirley Temple
This non-alcoholic cocktails is a classic, healthy lemon-based cocktail with cherries that give it color and joy. Take note of how to prepare this wonder in the blink of an eye; this drink is perfect for a summer afternoon.
- 35 g of grenadine
- 14 gr of squeezed lemon juice
- 14 gr of squeezed lime juice
- 85 gr of soda
- 2 cherries
- Juices better squeeze them instantly.
- We put in the cocktail shaker with the soda.
- Mix with ice
2. Little Pink Pearl
The color and flavor of these non-alcoholic cocktails are spectacular, the flavor of red grapefruit merges with a horchata. Sweet and sour at the same time, very fresh is an authentic, almost mystical experience. Dare to try it this summer.
- 56 gr of squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 28 gr of squeezed lime juice
- 14 gr of almond syrup or horchata
- 1 thin slice of red grapefruit
- We mix the horchata or the almond drink with the juices.
- Add the ice and decorate with a slice of red grapefruit.
3. Peach Melba
This delight is perfect for taking advantage of the ripest peaches. We will mix them with some raspberries and a little thyme. The result is a flavour and a texture that in summer will become a pure vice.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 ripe peach (80 gr or so)
- 85 gr of raspberries
- 1/2 bunch of fresh thyme (30 sprigs with the tips cut off)
- 1/2 litre of soda
- Crush the peaches in the mixer glass, add the raspberries.
- We put the helm, the soda and a little water.
- Finally, we put the sugar.
- We beat everything until we get a mixture full of good sensations.
4. Green Apple Sparkler
This summer cocktail is perfect for enjoying an afternoon in the pool. It is very refreshing and has its best ally in the apple. Take note of how to prepare a drink that you fall in love with immediately.
- 1 pinch of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1 small green apple
- Half a glass of cold soda
- 1 piece of lime
- Peel and crush the apple, add the cup of water.
- Add the sugar and the lime juice.
- We serve with ice and soda.
5. Tropical Cooler
This tropical Cooler is one of the most delicious and healthy, with a tropical touch. Drinking it in summer will be like being in the Caribbean. Guava and pineapple will give it a very special flavour that with ice we can enjoy very fresh.
- 65 ml of peach juice
- 35 ml guava
- 20 ml of pineapple
- Half lime juice
- 2 mint leaves
- Ginger beer
- We mix different types of juice.
- Add the mint leaves
- We can substitute ginger beer for a non-alcoholic beer.
- Add the ice and serve very fresh.