Honey and cinnamon are ancient health remedies, a popular sweetener, and a valued spice. Know amazing health benefits of drinking honey and cinnamon drink daily
Medical science is catching up with popular tradition regarding honey and cinnamon as medical treatments for a variety of conditions.
You will be amazed at what honey and cinnamon drink can do, separately and together. However, you may be very depressed about the first miracle cure that has high expectations!
Amazing Benefits Of Honey And Cinnamon Drink
1. Miracle Weight Loss Cure
- Take a tablespoon of cinnamon and honey a day, soak in hot water, drink on an empty stomach, and watch the weight melt.
- Like most weight loss plans that don’t involve increasing exercise and improving diet, the Cinnamon / Honey diet plan seems too good to be true. And the evidence is that it probably is.
- Try to improve your diet by reducing sugar, white flour, and processed foods and burn calories by exercising.
2. Lower Risk Of Heart Disease
- This one has scientific proof! Cinnamon and honey fight chronic inflammation, a marker in diseases like heart disease. Honey and cinnamon alone have been shown to reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels while increasing “good” HDL cholesterol. Eating them together also lowers blood pressure in laboratory rats.
- Both cinnamon and honey are packed with antioxidants that improve blood flow to the heart and prevent blood clots. Antioxidants also have other positive health effects.
3. Healing Wounds
- Honey has historically been used to treat wounds, and research confirms the use of folklore. Both honey and cinnamon alone are antibacterial and decrease inflammation.
- One of the most exciting uses for cinnamon and Manuka honey together is to treat diabetic foot ulcers. These are very difficult to cure and are often infected with antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Research indicates that the honey and cinnamon oil combo is very effective in helping ulcers heal while keeping infections away.
4. Lowers Blood Sugar
- Along with treating diabetic foot ulcers, cinnamon and honey can help prevent diabetes and lower blood sugar in people with diabetes. Cinnamon reduces fasting blood sugar and increases insulin sensitivity.
- Honey has less impact on blood sugar levels than sugar. Using both together as replacement sweeteners can help diabetics and pre-diabetics control blood sugar.
- This combo won’t “cure” or prevent diabetes if you don’t improve diet and exercise that contribute to the condition in the first place.
5. Can Delay Parkinson’s And Alzheimer’s
- Cinnamon can slow down terrifying neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Cinnamon appears to inhibit protein accumulation in the brain and protect neurons and other brain functions that are characteristic of the disease. This is all in laboratory rats, so there is no human testing yet.
6. Anti-Cancer Properties
- There is evidence in laboratory animals that cinnamon extracts can prevent the growth of cancer cells and tumors.
- Cinnamon can detoxify enzymes related to colon cancer, protecting against further growth. Since both cinnamon and honey are rich in antioxidants, they can protect against colon cancer.
7. Cough And Colds
- Honey is a more effective cough suppressant than dextromethorphan. Cinnamon also has antibacterial and antifungal properties, so taking a tablespoon of cinnamon and honey can help fight a cold.
- However, since viruses cause most colds, it may not be particularly effective.
Honey and cinnamon have definite health effects. Just consider several factors. First, there are two varieties of cinnamon, cassia, and Ceylon.
Cassia is considered lower quality, is commonly sold in supermarkets, and contains high doses of coumarin. Coumarin can be harmful in high doses. However, cassia is higher in cinnamaldehyde, an oil that may be an essential component in these possible cures.
Second, honey is raw and, in some cases, a specific variety of honey. The honey on supermarket shelves has been pasteurized and can be adulterated with high-fructose corn syrup. This tends to kill health properties and any potential for weight loss. However, do not feed raw honey (or honey) to children younger than 12 months.
Honey and cinnamon are a tasty combination, so enjoy in moderation.
Also Read- Tomato Facts The Medicinal Secret